Myphoner helps agents track time easily using a combination of automated and manual tracking.
Automated Time Tracking
This type of time tracking happens when an agent makes calls, Myphoner tracks the precall, incall and post-call times. The tracking will automatically start when a lead is opened and continue until the agent works on their last lead.
Manual Time Tracking
Manual time tracking makes it easy for agents to track what they are doing on and off Myphoner. To manual add time simply:
- Click on the Clock button.
- Select View all timers.
- Click on New entry.
- Add the name of the entry.
- Input the time that lapsed.
- Click Save.
Once the agent has saved the timer they can view and edit it.
Editing a Timer
You can manually edit any timer within Myphoner to do so is rather simple, start by going to Time tracking and then follow the steps below:
- Find the timer you want to edit and select the edit button.
- You can then edit the name, time and then click Update Timer.
- To delete a time tracking event simply click Delete.
Follow along with our video guide
Time tracking is only available in Plus & Premium Accounts if you'd like this feature please chat with a Myphoner representative.