Ever wanted to be able to share the same email address between multiple agents or use a different email address for specific lists (campaigns)? Well, now you can do both. In this tutorial you'll learn how to:
- Setup an email integration as a manager.
- Add the email sync to different users.
- Add an email address to a list.
Note: This type of integration is different to syncing an email on a user level, for a how-to on that please see the article linked here.
Integrate Email with Myphoner
As with most things with Myphoner syncing an email address with Myphoner is super simple:
- Go to Manage
- Select Integrations
- Click on Email Accounts.
- Select the appropriate email host (Outlook 365 or Gmail)
- You'll get a pop up asking you to confirm that you want to add the account, warning you that other managers will be able to assign the email to other users and lists. Select OK
- Complete the authentication via Outlook 365 or Gmail.
Please Note: If you are logged into Outlook or Gmail on your browser & have that email account already synced with Myphoner you will need to log out on the browser before adding another email address.
Add Email to other users
Now that you've synced and email account with Myphoner you can share it with other users or add it to specific lists. To add the email to other users you simply need to:
- Go to Manage Connected Email Accounts, go to the email address you want to assign to the user(s).
- Select the drop-down under Users & select the desired user (repeat if adding more than 1 user).
- Click Update.
Please note: Users can only have one email connected at any time. When you assign users to an email connection, any present assignments will be replaced.
Add Email to Lists
(Only available on Premium Plan)
The ability to add an email address to a list opens up new opportunities to further nurture your leads, especially when running different campaigns.
There are 2 ways you can achieve this, in this tutorial we'll take a quick look at both ways.
Under Email Accounts
Within the Integrations section in Myphoner you can assign an email address to a list by simply:
- Go to Manage Connected Email Accounts.
- Under the desired email address go to the Lists drop-down. Select the list you want to add the email address to.
- Click Update.
Adding an existing email to a list is also rather simple, all you need to do is go to the list, click on Configure, follow the steps below to complete:
- Click on Settings.
- Go to Sender Email and select the email address in the dropdown.
- Click Save.